Trust Pharmacy (hereinafter referred to as the Pharmacy) offers the users (hereinafter referred to as the User) their services and services of the website under the conditions set out in this Agreement.
The use of the website’s services, as well as all relations between the Pharmacy and the User, are governed by this Agreement.
Using any of the Site services, the User expresses his unconditional acceptance of all the terms of this Agreement. He also undertakes to comply with these terms, and in case of disagreement with any of the conditions, immediately cease using the services of the website.
This Agreement applies to all currently existing services of the Site, as well as any of their development and/or the addition of new services.
Nothing in the Agreement can be understood as the establishment of agency relations, partnerships (joint ventures), or any other relationship not expressly provided for in this Agreement.
All possible disputes over this Agreement and the relationship between the Pharmacy and the User will be resolved according to the norms of the current law.
The recognition of any provision of the Agreement as invalid or not enforceable does not entail the invalidity or impracticability of other provisions of the Agreement.
Inaction on the part of the Pharmacy in the event that the User violates the provisions of the Agreement does not deprive the Pharmacy of the right to take appropriate actions to protect their interests later, nor does it mean that the Administration gives up its rights in the event of subsequent similar violations.
The pharmacy reserves the right to change this Agreement without any special notice. The new version of the Agreement comes into force from the moment of its posting on this website.
Trust Pharmacy recommends that persons under the age of 18 refrain from accessing the services of the Site. We do not intentionally collect information received from minors, including personal data. We do not use or direct the content of the Site to minors. Responsibility for the actions of minors, including the purchase of goods from the online catalog, lies with the legal representatives of minors.
The user agrees not to use the services of the Site in order to:
- downloading content that is illegal, extremist, immoral in its content; contains inaccurate information and/or insults to specific individuals, organizations, authorities;
- posing as another person or representative of an organization and/or community without sufficient rights, including the staff of the Pharmacy;
- misrepresentation regarding the properties and characteristics of any products from the online catalog;
- incorrect comparison of the goods, as well as the formation of a negative attitude towards persons (who do not), use certain Goods or condemnation of such persons;
- downloads that are not allowed in a special way advertising information and/or spam;
- disruption of the normal operation of the website.
User agrees not to use an expletive, obscene and offensive images, comparisons and expressions on the website services.
The User acknowledges and agrees that the pharmacy has the right to refuse to place and/or remove any content accessible through the services of the website at its discretion.
When ordering health-related products sold by prescription, at the time of making a purchase, a customer should send a prescription to the representative of the pharmacy. If the prescription presented by the User does not comply with the requirements of the current legislation, the supply of medications by the online pharmacy is not performed.
User information support
You hereby give your voluntary consent to information about all actions of the pharmacy related to the provision of the services, including the status of the order, as well as about other events of any nature relating to the site services.
The User hereby gives his voluntary consent to information by sending a notification through his e-mail provided at the time of registration on the site, and/or email notifications.
The user agrees that the pharmacy is not responsible for delays, failures, incorrect or late delivery, deletion or failure of any notification. At the same time, the pharmacy reserves the right to re-send any notice if it is not received by the user.
All questions on information support. The user can ask the customer support service by e-mail.
The user agrees that the content provided in the process of using the services of the website belongs to the Site Administration, is protected by the relevant regulatory legal acts.
The user has no right to reproduce, copy or process the services of the website, as well as use any of their parts for personal or commercial purposes.
Information processing conditions
- The user hereby agrees that his use of the services means his unconditional consent to the provision and processing of his personal data.
- The user acknowledges that his consent to the processing of personal data applies to all affiliates of the Trust pharmacy.
- Consent to the processing of personal data is valid during the time of using the services of the online pharmacy.